Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wow

Wow Seth, it's been a while since I wrote anything here. You had a great 12-month check up at your Doctor's office. You are 31 inches long (tall boy!) and weigh 19 and some odd oz's (I forgot) So you're kinda skinny. I love you so much. You are starting to drink a little bit of whole milk each day. Tomorrow I'm going to put away all the baby bottles except one for your before bed bottle. We're going to go shopping for more sippy cups. You're getting to be such a big boy now. This weekend you had fun with your Uncle Bob and soon to be Aunt Anna. They played with you and bought you some cool birthday presents. You just fell asleep for the night, you cried a bit because I think you were over tired from all the playing this weekend. You also only took one nap today, so tomorrow it's back to two naps a day, at least for a few more weeks I think. Well, got to go take Gus outside. Love, Mom.

No comments: