Saturday, March 15, 2008

Everybody clap your hands

Today your Aunt Stephanie and I went into NYC to see our favorite Broadway show RENT! I won tickets in a lotto drawing and we got to sit in the 2nd row. We had a great time, but we missed you. You hung out with your daddy and Aunt Jennifer and Grandma and Grandpa White. When Aunt Stephie and I got home you had a new trick. Grandma White taught you how to clap your hands. You look terribly cute doing it little Seth. You are just the cutest baby EVER!
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Seth,
I loved every minute of time we were able to spend together during my weekend visit with you in New Jersey. Even that time you wiggled when I changed your diaper and dragged your poo across the floor, which made a yucky mess. Your mommy cleaned it up, thankfully. Thank you for "talking" with me while I sat with you in the back seat. Thank you for all the cuddles and slobbery kisses. Thank you for sharing your new birthday toys with me.
I miss you and love you! Goya, goya, goya.
Hugs and Kisses from your Auntie Stephanie